about these things on the sea behind him and start-up time
Everything is relative in my life. I think that everyone in life is so. Depends on how you look and how to explain. Today is the day when a little different look to everything. Especially today, I allow myself to miss.
many years living overseas, as everywhere are the pros and cons, but being here until I understood what it means to have a Slavic soul. And the soul cries sometimes. Today especially. I'm going back to memories of when as a child I could not stand at the graves and today I gave everything to feel the smell of candles, in order to feel the unique atmosphere, in order to be able to induce us to reflect itself in itself.
I know that I will be in the eternal "astride" Being here I miss Poland, being in Poland, I was missing a certain "ease of" life. Sometimes I'm mad at myself, assured himself of an additional dilemma in life. The dilemma, which returns every Christmas, and in every All Souls' Day and at times completely without reason. Reminds me now Lyrics Kazik "ye sons of bitches did to this land .." I had to think about leaving ? America
man squeezed like a lemon, as I drained everything, then throws. The trick is, in order to feel a moment before rolling;)
his passion the whole time what is happening in Poland, and here are the same affair, just to be stolen as you We'll get to bed, but I was not passionate about. I do not have the strength of what would have pushed me forward, in order to grab more.
In fact, I can be thankful, for if I had not arrived there probably never would have felt, with my soul Slavonic that my mentality is different and that I can be proud that I am a Pole, because all my distinction is in the genes for generations .
Sentimentality, especially as I look at the countrymen, who szmaca August for a few $ bearing belief that gets a pass to paradise.
you to know how to whore it is hard to meet in exile for someone who uses the brain during the interview, and ye know how that is missing. Something that was evident in college, among friends from high school here was recognized as an intellectual feast.
today so I feel on it harder. Today also more smieszmy me more "strength" compatriots here.
'm sitting here, yet I am not pressed to the end. I look at it all around. So it is easy to go and so hard to accept.
To come back home, we light the candles of the Mermaid, powspominamy, she will cry and I will be once again to wonder whether we sit here. And so we will pass this day, when the cemeteries in Poland are lit by candles, when he meets, with many people, people who have a Slavic soul who did not seem himself from this case and do not know how much luck in May.
greet
"The cemetery is not the end of human life that is passing away. This is the beginning of this life to us, wanderers, has not yet been fully revealed. This is the beginning of a new life" - says Archbishop Dziwisz.
0 comments:
Post a Comment