2 x I Bol
split personality please take it. I do not know how it was possible but I was caught up. Assaulted was an interesting way, and anything weird. I need to zastanaowic or sometimes I'm not pregnant, because the mood swings ahead in my appetite. Ie. before I do that, I feel like something completely different ... (I suggest to you in the kitchen cooking eggs with your book "lopatologia kitchen for a guy") Moods me They fall with even greater speed. .... After a while, rethink the matter, the exclusion of pregnancy, old good returns schizophrenia;) Though different than ever;) .... I'm dreaming of a great escape at the same time the other side wants me to stay including the seat. And what ludkowie on it? You also so that you would like to leave everything in a moment behind him, bugger somewhere at the end of the world and the moments you want But pull your stroller away. Normally one would
is subsumed under fatigue, the need for rest or putty stuff. But I feel that it starts to me already too deep torment. The reality folks, reality in the form in which they surrounded me, makes me want me sick. Stocks probably wants to escape. Have before me all these awesome kickass widoczki the wallpaper on the monitor, where it is a beautiful sunset, two palm trees and a boat, your boat. And a moment comes repentance, life is not a movie, it is not a fairy tale and only jeboj;)
now laugh if now, someone was reading my religion, someone who works with me, then I would be fired, or perhaps took the observations. Is not it cute;)? However, I know that every man is in itself something of a madman. Some are ironic and laugh at this, others hiding, at the very bottom of his soul and still others are implementing their drugs because I understand getting rid August unintelligible. There are no people normlanych dear lunatics;) are the only people more or less conscious of his madness Be his second personality. Because what it means to want it and niechciec at the same time? It could mean "I want but I am afraid" or "afraid but still wants to." Can also mean "do not want to because I do not want to be scared." Whatever it is, requires rozminiecia expectations of what it has in everyday life. And so it looks today, my perception of the environment. I assure you that it is not infectious, well at least not by the monitor, so luzik;)
greet
0 comments:
Post a Comment