Friday, November 4, 2005

How Fast Is Adune Buggy

head

I had a dream. In my dream Marcinkiewicz's government does not get a vote of confidence, the government falls, Kwasniewski mission of creating a new government gives Rokita. Rokita get on with Kaczynski, because they both fear an early election. I dream what I have:) I dreamed about him too little dwarf with a tail and a million bucks, which ate scrambled eggs;)
I love Fridays, especially today, tomorrow, I do not have to work. Tomorrow I have a day of thinking, sex and wine).
do not understand the stubbornness. I do not like chronic headaches and colds. Looking at it all around in the way of a headache it is easy to earn some extra money in August:). But if you can ask questions and get yourself a question about anything (Greg Ciechowski "do not ask me"). There is even a way on the part of the answer and they still retorspekcje the match.
Someone who is chronically narrowed his eyes gave the idea that people do not have the capacity to amend themselves. I think there is some truth in this, most people in the world is przecietniacy a "sign of peace," everybody else is laziness;) Laziness is a denial of any change ....... there is nothing like a popierdolic on Friday, is not it? .. . yeah away from the professional and intellectual conversation casually thrown on the titles of operas that go on a weekend in August. Whore what people are simple, they think that I believe that they are doing what they say?? Well, but how has his doctorate is not proper to go to szluga the booth with a beer but you have to go to the opera szluga;)
One certainly already know, the people everywhere in the world are the same. Speaking in tongues, drive other cars but are the same. I somehow instinctively raise my futile characteristics of humanity ..
head really hurts me because I'll take my ideas and take on an unusual weekend dluugiego dimension, and I no longer have to nod his head (sore head) with the understanding that the weekend is the opera, the restaurant is French, and most amused me finding one of the superiors' and intelligent man at least once a year should spend a weekend at the Ritz. " In response, threw carelessly, "But it's just like the Ritz in Paris, where only the well-baked buns enter" ... raised up unhealthy discussions and no longer even tried to explain a joke, and I have great hopes, with in Paris is the Ritz on podwyzszke ;)... it's probably already can not count:) Take care joyfully and creatively;)

Whats up;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment