1, 2, 3 ..
"One, two, three" - I downloaded a 4 disc of the band. There they listened to some 10-12 years. Long time. Well, yesterday I turned the music and with her przelezelismy of 5 hours. It was like a trip into the past, the memories. I can not even describe how much funny and fantastic situation reminded me. I remembered who sang the text with a beer, mistaking every third word. After those few hours I felt so relaxed as I do not remember the last time. On the one hand a pity that everything has to pass but then again how fantastic it is to have every remembrance.
I would now also have a feeling that as I start in 10 years because of the remembrance of bylejakiego I had a fantastic feeling.
pierdziele, like an old freak (remember the horror of "Pulp Fiction"?) No it does not look like I do;) pierdziele, because somehow sentimental to me recently times thinks and writes. Somehow I do not know where I lost the irony, and without irony, that's really hard to the front.
And now a thought that I would love to share with the JAD-....- I know that in Marcinkiewicz's office are the people in "our" age? ;)..... Wanted me laugh as I thought that at my age can be a minister ... and YOU JAD? ;) Also want to laugh you in August? ;)
greetings
0 comments:
Post a Comment