Thursday, November 3, 2005

Is It Safe To Eat Salami When Pregnant



Perfidia, mendacity. I wonder if I like to deceive myself. Why? Because I do quite often is, again, why? Perhaps out of habit or lack of faith in the sense of effort. Effort to bring one profits after a certain period of operation, but the whore whom one wishes it to wait. You better start to spin vain hope that something can do, not doing anything:) This is my idea of \u200b\u200bthe fix for life. Prescription without a prescription, lying and cheating yourself.
Is he in front of me I can honestly say that this is the case as I might decide to potomsto? Surely, or raise a similar lewusow as I either do not give them what they deserve this, so why do anything?
At this point, I see from the eyes of a typical Mexican malrzenstwo with 3-5 children, or murzyskie with similar results. America donates them free maintenance (opalcaja apartment, give bonds for life, free insurance handled by city-what are the best-and at the end of timidly proposed works) and what? Well, someone lost on those Mexicans and black people have earned. Since I'm here taxes jumped 250%, and somehow no one is on strike, does not invade stolyce him because I want to take free benefits. How was it possible? oj normally, if someone once gave something for free, it is in the genes passed the conviction that so has to be. However, as someone is trained zapieprzania, so as maintain, that he thought did not even go that he could get something for free. References to this, all four, are true. Therefore, Mexicans and Negroes from birth to vote for Democrats (distribution) and whites, even immigrants, and vote for Republicans (reduction in force interwecyjnosci state citizens) And so, since last year for the first time the largest ethnic minority in the U.S. are Mexicans, who defeated the first time afroamerkanow in this field. Fighting for the birth, however, continues, because the more children you have, the more you deserve from the government. A / g demographic projections from 2012 whites will be in the minority. The question, then who will work on social swiadzenia? References for Polish
are transparent. Socially secure country becomes a State weak because it kills the initiative of the people. And initiative is money. What happened to Germany?

if you have the opportunity to build something right from scratch, why not zworcic attention to the mistakes of others. Of course, it is surely something like the need for "social justice" just where is the sprawiedliowsc life? To have someone give someone take it. Why not give people opportunities to earn money, unlimited possibilities. Most will, however, wiasc money because it does not require any effort. And how can you not believe that the work ennobles;)

greet

0 comments:

Post a Comment