Tuesday, October 25, 2005
How To Hide A Tongue Piercings
What is conscience? Instantaneous summary of my activities to the sliding rather than a sense of consciousness. So you have invented. Once the Mass in the Church in a sermon I heard that Laziness is a heavy sin. With a view to the mind and hands, in order to create something and not lie flat on the TV beer, chips and a smile from ear to ear (but is working full-time awesome). I am so sinful. My laziness is the outer and inner giant. Well, I do not want to whore. I go to work because I need to pay bills and pay off credit cards. I'm such a minimalist, the rations may have my mother's personal, identifying me as a guy bezambitnego, without aspirations and sense of responsibility.
And here is the traditional question, what is more important for me to have that be? Crop to be, crop feel alive, do not chase for the millions of cases and do not rub gaciami, the neighbor may have a better car than me. Beats me at all if he has a car. I'm totally passive. I can always earn some extra money only correct theories for what I do not want. I avoid exertion ? not think that I'm avoiding life. Developing yourself and striving for something does not mean that I must zasuwac after 18 hours a day. I avoid even what peace requires only a little bit more effort than the defeat of trails work-home-work. This is bad.
becoming excited criticizing our team, our campaign, it is easy to criticize and yet these people make more effort than I am, sitting in front of the television shepherds.
do not want to fall into the rat race but I sure would harm the professional development I did not. That little bit of me for the future Rodzinki;) Yes you are translators I still like I can overcome my straw inflammatory it can not I have to create a theory of the already accomplished a lot. Only the truth is that shit accomplished in his 34 years life. Big G, and please do not associate it with feats Zaloga G, you are able to accomplish.
So I wanted to sum up, vocational training, which means more or less, with a few nice months, I have to believe the words you have just written. Do not know if you want to prove something, maybe they want in good conscience criticize the power of our representations and calmly zjebac Tluska, for the sin of neglect. I am doing this on its own will, and warned that I will be here as much as he was complaining because I am a great loss of time, as I have no time for snacks, beer and TV.
oriented .... for everything "to the glory of small Misiaczkow" ;););)
* person-oriented person carefully reading the posts and comments;) such as Miss Ti;)
greet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment