wretched thieves hang, the best ones we employ in the government. ***
Poles are known for the fact that there are always way out of difficulty, and even better im going to find the entry ...
***
Yesterday in Warsaw in the afternoon took place a terrible accident! Known politician Andrzej Lepper ... slammed in the solarium!
***
from an interview given by A. Lepper, one of the widely read weekly magazines: "I'm ready to spit in the face to anyone who will say that I'm uncultured '
*** - Did you hear? Lepper wants to start reading the classics, he chose at the beginning of Lem ...
- Oh! And what exactly?
- "Solaris"
Piglet tells Króliczkom experience sesyjki That took the night and the strip poker and the long-eared hare .- ... and everything was cacy, vodka, snack, and then suddenly it was discovered that this fat clown not only damage has klapnięte ...
***
how I love astronomy! I lay myself watching other worlds, starry sky ... I came to the wife and fucked all - took off from the head of a colander and turn off the light!
***
kobitka sit with the guy at the bar .- What are you so sad? - Aaaaa ... I had an argument with his wife. I like extreme sex and she just "honestly, honestly," Oooo ... .- This is similar and in me. My husband does not like extreme sex, and I and yes ... Word by word ... decided to move from facts. They went, so to kobitki the hut.
- Wait a minute, and will disguise extreme sex - he murmured Mrs. domu.Włożyła high heels, shoved a leather suit, took the whip in rączęta and enters the room. A guy already imposes an overcoat, shoes and goes to the door.
- Where extreme sex! - She screams.
- After was: wydymałem your dog, then a hamster, and at the end nasrałem bag. Season home ...
***
Bush and Putin agreed to a period of one m-ca swap their personal sekretarkami.Po week calling for Bush's secretary: Mr. President
-on here can not stand it, they told me to fasten your hair, wear a bra and skirt I wydłużyli so that it barely ankle widać.W the legs at the same time calling for Putin's Russian secretary
-Mr President here is you can not stand it, they told me to dissolve the hair, take off a bra and a skirt so I shortened it a little while I will see EGGS AND Holster !!!!!!
***
Judge to accused:
- So you do not deny that he shot her husband during football match broadcasts? - No, I do not deny.
- And what were his last words? - Shoot, whore, shoot!
***
- You've heard of deaf ginekologu?
- Yes, this is what he had to learn to read lips.
***
Location: Sopot, or any other big festival. Star: Mandaryna. The show is coming to an end, "she" leaves the stage and the crowd goes wild:
-again! One more time!
singer came back, she sang, again leaving the scene.
-again! One more time! - Calling enthusiastic crowd. Well, again
bis.I znowu.I znowu.I jeden.I yet still raz.I yet ... Mandaryna, exhausted, finally says to the audience chanting:
-You do not sing, I'm tired.
-Sing until you learn whore! - Shouted the crowd.
***
International Cycling Race. Peloton
already approaching at the last section of the race.
But suddenly ...
What?
Someone knows why a barrel of spilled oil on the track, now on the corner waiting for the riders a big slippery spot. Nay Aug. will be happening!
They go first to the players.
's just representative of Russia with a loud cry and grace thrown bricks Matuszki rushing to meet the Earth.
Immediately after Germany attacked the bicycle handlebars, take by storm, passes over the present and after a brief air battle thunder solidly on the ground. Seconds later
Englishman stoically, stolidly slides off the bike and takes a horizontal position under the wheels of his bicycle. Then a Frenchman, as befits a true lover, moments teeter erect and then falls on the belly of wait and see him miss the streets.
Italy I only managed to exclaim, "Mamma Mia!" and already lies flattened on the tarmac like a good pizza pan.
Americans fought moments trying to keep August on the saddle wierzgajacego bike, but just like its predecessor, is swept with a horse like a cowboy on the rodeo. Everyone give a true sports show determination in fighting and fantasy,
only a Pole, riding, moreover, as one of the last, took up and simply wyjebał ...
*** Life is like Miriam ... Kind of nice, beautiful, and there dick ...
***
PS This post was made with the set of "caravan"
greet
0 comments:
Post a Comment