Monday, October 17, 2005

How To Recover From Sore Throat



I'm lost in his thoughts. I do not know how it happened. Maybe the autumn, perhaps no knowledge about the guiding principle. Yes, because the total must always be some guiding principle. I'm a weirdo. "The old fool and the sea" fits me perfectly. Raises the question ... Who am I? I have no idea. I can not answer a simple question so banal. Sometimes I think that fear of life. This thought-inch shell, thinking it's probably be just in order to pretend that he knows something and doing something and really it's all worth nothing emptiness.
It's hard for me to deal with their own thoughts, it's hard with himself and his emotions. Swing. And once I have before my eyes the axial symptoms of schizophrenia;) funny and sad. What's the writing? He writes for himself, says he always wanted to write, because it has always been my dream and I could not ever exist not by writing. Even as it was only to develop a Norwid. It also seemed to be writing. Details
. Subconscious projection of what we give examples, we make choices. Recently on the basis of these details we can "feel" to describe, to draw conclusions. I like strawberry jam, I like to walk alone to the cinema and I have a deviant sexual desires, which are rather in bad taste:) And what can be defined as me? No drawer;). And life goes on. I suggest to deal with it. But I know that not everything I wanted to do so. There is nothing worse than a guy with soft character. Or maybe it's not nature, can sensitivity. I have no schedule yet for myself. I could feel I was looking for him. Although it really in some way sign and I am ashamed of what is behind all thoughts. I do not know why. You can be lonely in a city of 8 million people. You can be a lonely loving wonderful woman, you can have a sense of guilt nierobiac nothing wrong ... all you can, just whore what for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment