Here I am;)
The truth is that, looking angry at myself up for a lack of consistency. Sometimes it feels like I'm outright himself exhibited the eternal temptation. What is wkurwiajace, first know that you should not do something on the other hand feel a flicker - in fact why not?
I have so much contradiction, that I could electorates of the two candidates to bestow, and yet has been for Lech W.;)
And so than the pear than the parsley, I moved here because I somehow missed it started intimate. In fact, it kind of writes only for himself (I can still be vain;)) but looking at the counter somehow I was burned. Of course, I could count but we have chosen to eliminate Transporting here. There is no suspension, and in principle I am not to be found. So I enter an arrogant;) So if you read these words the idea that if you're here with these or other reasons to keep the intimacy of this forum;)
sometimes think that my need to write due to a strong need to understand yourself. Sometimes as I read what I wrote earlier, I have a feeling that someone wrote it different. And yes, those other parts of myself, trying to place a side in a single unit. I also think that writing helps me understand my medications and fear, can also realize what is good in my life. Writing makes me think about it though for a few moments about what is going on with me. He wants to believe that somehow it made me grow. Sam I can not understand it. Because it sometimes gets into like a habit. But as much as I understood it so far, is that to this habit helped me in anything that requires sincerity on my part. It is difficult to be honest with the knowledge that I read on the day after 150 people. People do not know whom and before whom my thoughts and feelings is becoming quite apparent. And despite all this anonymity is difficult to write about you, the real, which have audience.
strange thing is that I do not know what is the purpose of this writing but I know already that I must be honest with him, with one another and want to be aware of the intimate. Of those who scrolled through my previous blog will send information about the new site schadzek to a few. I do not know these people, I do not know who they are but I know that if I had met them in reality are always happy with them, I would drink beers, posmial up and I talked about pierdolach ;)... Well, maybe so tutlem sentimentality, because the old shit This year was a man doing some really sloppy;)
And today the weather is nice, warm autumn.
greet
0 comments:
Post a Comment