Friday, October 21, 2005

It Hurts When I Pee Sti Hurts To Pee?

weakness

obesity ... I have a mental:) And yet do not always think about each other to say mine have worried. While this is certainly funnier streotyp. Looking at myself I see a total of joyful guy, who sometimes have difficulty refraining from "zajadania ice cream"-quote ... this is my personal expression. Following developments in the press noticed the term "circulating ice," or do something on the side, to live illegally, and then as parcels in butter, until the moment when it does not change the balance of power and you have to go to jail for a bit ... of course, because with us Systems of forces is it often do they change ;)...
So my "tucking into ice cream" is, say, a tendency to make Small flirted. Of course, small in my opinion, because the other side sometimes goes further thoughts. (At this point I wanted to note that the dear readers here can feel completely calm and safe, which in no way deprives them of Femininity, sensuality and charm! So the title of the explanation;)) I like word games, such small skirmishes, but I can not control that is difficult to sense the moment when it is already enough. And sometimes, unfortunately, are able to gallop. For me it is most often an innocent game, but sometimes, and sometimes gets into me, to specifically provoke such situations, that in some unexplained way for me, it appeals to me. I do not feel addicted to it but I can really take advantage of every opportunity, sometimes he did not even captures the moment when I start the game. This causes a kind of stroke to the same siebie.Nie understand this part of myself.
I have everything what is most important, she felt, a wonderful woman, I know that this is the only one, and yet sometimes I feel excitement from the game in flirtation. He also noticed that a lot depends on my partner in the game. There are those who take the game very well but you need to know when I finish and I am very grateful to them (;)), they know they have arranged a life and do not want to do something that even a seemingly very innocent, later may cause a hangover in a good mood.
But most of us in some way, is disillusioned with life that lead, he can not quite happy with what is, and if such a partner in the game take the game without regard to anything, the game drive starts in August and at some point do not really know what to do with it. Then, ending the game causes a hangover. And these are just the situations which you also need to avoid. Recently I'm doing with it. In a simple way translators themselves, with my woman is so good with doing something like this is a joke dranstwa. And even if in some way to feel fulfilled, then the truth is, with no connection to never end I will not be satisfied, because my nature is such that you always want something more, to always want something to try. I have finally grown up to this, to know that I have is already great magnificence, with waiting for her so many years and many times I got solidly in the ass, with a thrusting up now for a lot, gave it to me before I would have been earned the kick in the ass. Man, I think, I always feel some kind niespelnienie, meets in August when you have a strong faith, faith in themselves and in life. I learn that faith, I am still and know that with my woman, these lessons are very instructive and very sincere. To be fulfilled, you need to, engages me, not afraid to rely on another person, in some way to entrust myself to accept it, and entrusting the latter. It is such a utopia .... but approaches it gives you everything you need to be happy and celebrating what I feel. And I want to feel and want to meet the so already.
Fuck, believe me, I'm not obsessed;) is not even a mohair berta:) I just can not pay the thoughts perfectly but I think you know what I mean on this.

greet

0 comments:

Post a Comment