Thursday, October 20, 2005

Pomegranate Coleslaw Dressing

Consequences

How long will the past come back to me? I do not know but I wish it already stopped. My woman was reminded of me. Suddenly ignites glad renew contacts. I am just glad Palam oblivion.
sometimes engages me that omission is not so stupid. Although the hides before they sign with the unknown.
I remember well the day when we both broke our knowledge and became a trade union for. You know what is the funniest? From that day I got to her, lest her to say that none of this will and better, that we closed the camaraderie within the limits. Funny that on the day in which I wanted to close something that has not developed yet, which was something like stealing to me unnecessarily 4 years. I do not have a sense of loss for those years, I learned something, I mean just the fact that if I was konsekwetny then I could arrange these four years completely different. Today understands the words of the song "never trust a woman ')
But I got a reward from life mermaid and it is claimed.
But sometimes the past comes back in my head. This is not longing, but rather something that bothers me a suffocating and I can not understand. I know I need more time, always takes time. But I thought that since I am already an adult man is not me my obleci past. But, now I look at myself and see that it is not so easy to slam the door and just leave. I want to be honest
in relation to each other and sometimes I would like to be the son of a bitch, so real, absolute terms. I know that I can not have everything;)
alive for so many years already and still can not learn the consequences. Now I want it so just made aware. No decision is also a decision and you have to pay for it. Not always gets in the mermaid gift. Honestly, I'm so ahead) But even though I wanted to catch up a little from this result, I can not afford another four years in the back, or their equivalent;).
And one more detail, I must always remember to not let anyone manipulate guilt. This is really terrible how deeply ingrained in me a sense of elemental balance and how easily the ground gets in the ass. The returning
thought about having features motherfucker amuses me:) But it's good, at least keep the distance to the bastard and ciapciusia;) Somewhere in the middle is the place for me, just a little bit of common sense, and in August We sit comfortably;)
I feel that good, that I wrote this because sometimes you need something see, hear, understand that this:) This is particularly true for thought ...;)

greet

0 comments:

Post a Comment