against pro-abortion ignorance
Discuss abortion from the age of 14
I am 20 years old. Discussions about abortion run for at least 14 years of age, because that's when I wore - now defunct - the blog against killing people in the majesty of the law (on this blog not only placed the scraps anti-abortion, but also antyeutanazyjne, antykryptanazyjne and condemning the death penalty.) As you might imagine, I have had a chance to talk with many people, representing various environmental and political doctrines. During these discussions many years I have met unless all pro-abortion arguments that humanity managed to expel each other and propagate. In this article I would like to quote some of these arguments and expose their irrationality that passes all bounds.
najinfantylniejszy argument with najinfantylniejszych
Let's start with the most vulgar and infantile argument aborcjoentuzjastów, which is usually kept in the tone of whining spoiled teenagers: "Or maybe someone did not want to have a child?". When I hear or read this type of question, I immediately imagine a rebellious old youngster, who stamps her foot and says to parents: "Maybe I do not want dinner? "," Maybe I do not want to wash your teeth? "or" Maybe I do not want to have good grades? ". Can I put forward the argument proponents of the murder of unborn children is a rational? No, this is an argument based solely on emotion, and made an appeal to human selfishness!
spoiled child syndrome
This attitude demonstrates the immaturity and the belief that the most important thing in the world is what you want a particular person. The child, in life we \u200b\u200bcan not always have what you want. Sometimes they stay for We imposed the duties that we perform, whether we like it or not. But if you do something, then we must be prepared for the consequences flowing from this. Life is not only fun, say sex, but also a responsibility, for example, pregnancy and the resulting responsibilities.
"freedom of your fist must be limited by the proximity of my nose"
When you say "I want to have the right to do what pleases me", then you can be answered only in the following way: "A I want to star from the sky. " I understand that you want something or not. However, as the saying goes, "freedom of your fist must be limited by the proximity of my nose." Attempt against the life of the unborn child is an abuse of freedom and a violation of the rights of another person.
"I" and "do not want"
Just because you do not want to have children, does not mean that you are permitted to do harm to another person. Little girl, wyrośnij of selfishness, or mature, resign yourself to the fact that not only you have the right and privileges. Wording such as "I want - I do not want" are not an excuse for hurting someone else. Stalin could equally well be explained by their crimes: "I killed the Polish officers at Katyn, because I had such a desire." An adult knows that you have to respect the rights and freedoms of others. He also knows that witchcraft does not exist, and the world will not change under the influence of our cry of "I" or "I do not want." Argument that the "abortion is permissible" because "no woman wants to have a child," I think it is overthrown.
selective abortion, or the dark side in-vitro
Another argument supporters of the murder of unborn children, which often meet, is one that I call "stylized romanticism." It does not concern abortion in the classical sense, but part of the procedure in vitro. As you know, as a result of this process there are many embryos - one of them is placed in the mother and the rest frozen or simply killed (which is why it is said that the so-called. Vitro fertilization is a "selective abortion"). Although in-vitro procedure often brings death these "surplus", "unwanted" children, proponents of artificial insemination seem not to care.
Romantic attitude of supporters of artificial insemination
On the contrary, they often say, "Ah, what does the death of some embryos? If someone is very, very, very, very much wants to have a child, nobody has the right to stand in his way! What is the death of some embryos? After all, it's all about marriage and its overwhelming, uncontrollable, burning like fire Hell is a need to have children! What is the death of some embryos? This is a child who escaped the killing or freezing, shall be a little more than everything! What is the death of some embryos? If people love each other, their love is important and even human life is at its value! What is the death of some embryos? But the end justifies the means and desire to become a parent is a lofty idea, which justifies even the wicked deeds! Oh, man is a creator - can give life! And while we can give life, it can also receive them. "
Reality vs. fiction
way of thinking, which is parodied, lends itself to a romantic poem or drama, but not to carry out in real life. What a literary work may look spectacular, and stimulate the human imagination, in the real world it may be ethically unacceptable. We must learn to distinguish reality from fiction. Murder committed for the love of literary hero, is very beautiful, but only on the cards books - the so-called "real world" it would be heinous crime, deserving of harsh punishment.
Life is not a role-playing story
I have nothing against people they admire the story of the song "Where the wild roses grow" by Anna Maria Jopek and Maleńczuk Maciej (Polish version of the song "Where The Wild Roses Grow Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue). But would I mind if someone had admired the same crime committed in reality. As I have written, the murder of love has a right to please us only in fictional stories. However, we do not have the right to appeal to in-vitro, which lies in the fact that one child (with love) gives life, and a few others (also with love) to kill.
Do not kill even with the love
This part of the procedure, in vitro, where deliberately killed a few "surplus" children is a crime committed out of love. If it were a fairy tale, I might like it. But this is not a fairy tale, it's real life. Rarely moves me death or violence, such as shown in the feature film (for I know that each scene was repeated several times, and the actors probably laughed and joked on the film). However, death and violence in real life - what else! Look, man, that love and human desires can not be an excuse for killing someone. If you think otherwise, it means that naczytałeś a romantic nonsense. Life is not a fairy tale, a literary work is not known. "Real". Argument that the "desire to have a child may justify the in-vitro and binding to the fetal death overtime, I think to be overthrown.
indiscrimination murder since the death of the natural
Another argument, which I would like to demonstrate once and for all disprove in this text is so frighteningly stupid that it could be confused with a cheap provocation. Well, many people believe that killing unborn children "is acceptable" because "the nature of many embryos spontaneously dies completely." Although it is difficult to believe that such statements are sometimes written in all seriousness! I do not know how you can justify asking people to death, only because in nature and there is death. Are the authors of such statements do not know that someone intentionally receive life and natural death are two completely different things!
"What must palatine, it's not you, the stench of"
sorry, you get me, but it really inconceivable that a murder can be placed on a par with the death of natural causes! After the death of someone who was shot by a street thug, is not the same as the death of someone who died of old age in the age of 99! Analogously, intentional taking of life unborn child is not the same as a miscarriage, a natural death being conceived! It is true that Mother Nature is often kills people (if you believe the site Ciekawostki.fotouslugi.net.pl, die every day until the 148,000 people from around the world), but it's still no reason to start killing yourself! As the saying goes: "What must palatine, it's not you, the stench." There is also a quotation from Seneca: "Is it lawful to Jupiter, this may not be the ox." I ask you, reader, do not use the argument of "abortion because of the existence in the nature of the phenomenon of abortion," rozśmieszysz because either I, or irritate?
At odds with genetics
Now write a few sentences about the most irrational, and most bulwersującego aborcjoentuzjastów argument. It is a truly Nazi belief according to which "the unborn child is not a man." To believe in this view, you have to be at odds with modern science, especially genetics. The genetics clearly apparent that the unborn child - regardless of age - is the same man as any of us. Like us, it is a separate organism of the species Homo sapiens, possessing own genetic code and is capable of progressive development in accordance with the "line of software" stored in the same code.
DNA - deoxyribonucleic acid
statement that "a child conceived is not a man" is an extreme irrationality, not to say: durnota. If your body belongs to the human species is not a man, what is? Tiger? Moose? Tasmanian Devil? If the embryo had the DNA of a tiger, it would be a germ of a tiger, not a man. If he had the DNA of moose, it would be a moose, and had had a DNA Tasmanian Devil, it would be Tasmanian devil. However, if the embryo has human DNA, it is a man, because - from a scientific point of view - can not be anything else!
Human DNA may be only a man
essence having a chimpanzee DNA can not be a toad, or buffalo, and the entity having human DNA can not be a chinchilla or ostrich. And can anyone say otherwise? Maybe someone is convinced that a person can be turned into a chinchilla or ostrich? If so, it means that he is immature and not yet grown up with books at the "Animorphs" Katherine Alice Applegate! But with someone like that is not worth discussing something as serious as abortion. Another thing also putting in the style of "unborn babies are not human" is an insult to the entire human species, because each of us was once an unborn baby. I, too, it once was and I do not think that I was not then a man. Offending unborn children, you insult me, third parties and themselves.
Ah, those romantic arguments!
advocate the killing of unborn children may be more romantic to defend the statement: "Yes, unborn child has human DNA, but not a full man, because I do not feel anything. " However, this is an argument completely misses, or even offensive to many people already born. The man who has fainted or is under anesthesia also do not feel anything (skipping feel terrible, unique situations straight from the movie "The Awakening"), but nobody will say that "not kill him then!" Aborcjoentuzjasta may also refer to religious arguments, saying that murdered, unborn baby definitely will go to heaven. Unfortunately, it happens that God and life after death does not exist. A human being has only one earthly life, and should be defended at all costs.
Completion
As you can guess, and ridiculed the arguments in this article are not the only arguments of supporters of the murder of unborn children. Because they have limited time, I am not able to deal with all theses aborcjoentuzjastów. But if I did that, my argument would be very long and probably very few people zdołałoby read it in its entirety. Besides, after the publication of pro-abortionists might jump - the bottom of this - with some new nonsense. So I think this is where you finish this text. Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
Natalia Julia Smith,
7-8 April 2011
0 comments:
Post a Comment