Monday, April 18, 2011

Albert Einstein Dressup

14th tragicomedy Midlife crisis

FROM AUTHORS:

April 16 one year has passed since I started to create a tragicomedy, a grotesque and satirical dramatic series about the UB-EKU Zdzisławie Baumfeldzie and people from his surroundings. The fact that today I have the honor to present the readers with the fourteenth part of the cycle, indicates that tragicomedy is still alive and growing. Drama "tragicomedy 14th Midlife crisis "refers to the first, third, fifth, sixth, eighth and most of all sequels. In the "eighth TragiFarsie New era " where the action took place in 1959, has been described including moment of arrest by the police Zdzislaw on charges of crimes from the period of Stalinism. The freshest "TragiFarsie 14th Midlife crisis "and see what happened three years later (in 1962), which is after the main character.

TragiFarsy can be divided into "the more serious" and "the more jajcarskie." The fourteenth volume series definitely belongs to this first category. Not only because it talks about depression Baumfelda, related midlife crisis, but also because it contains a lot of tough questions. My point is primarily a moral question, which asks Ruta Baumfeldowa, Zdzislaw mother, at the end of the song. Of course, the tragicomedy - as a tragicomedy - also contains a large dose of unique sense of humor. TF is to be the work of a grotesque, thus mixing elements of niepoważnymi serious, depressive with humorous, moralizatorskich with obscene, sublime with the primitive, reflective of the sensationalist, satirical educational, sentimental and brutal history of the fictional, etc. What's more, you want to track their postmodern way, hence the variety of quotations and literary allusions.

best wishes and encourage you to read both this and the other part of the adventures of thirteen-eka Zdzislaw UB!



Natalia Julia Smith


PS Motowidełko and Jakoktochce names - like Baumfeld and pussy - really exist. "Werfelberg" is a neologism created by me, but there are names Werfel and Berg (and a number of names ending in-berg).

PS2. If anyone wants to know where to draw weird names for some of the heroes and heroines TragiFarsy, let them be bored on the page:

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kategoria:Imiona_m% C4% 99skie

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kategoria:Imiona_% C5% BCe% C5% 84ski




The time is October 1962

The setting: Pig Skull, one of the rooms in the house Baumfeldowej Ruta (who was also once the home of Zdzislaw Baumfelda)

People: Zdzislaw Baumfeld (41 years) , Ruta Baumfeldowa (64 years), Invisible Narrator (audible only to the audience)


41-year-old Zdzislaw Baumfeld, who was some years before himself, content with his officer of the Office of Public Safety, sitting in a chair at the table and gives the impression of a completely broken. A man who apparently can not control strong emotions, constantly changing position - again, "sitting in a bar as" (elbow on the table, languid head based on the fist), sometimes hides the whole face in her hands, yet another time - straightens up and puts his hands freely on a tabletop. At some point, comes into the room 64-year-old Ruta Baumfeldowa, Zdzislaw mother, holding the hands of some towels. When the old lady sees what condition is the former UB-ek, put towels in the first place and just sit at the table next to her son.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (worried tone): "Son

dear! Why have you again, so sad? Recently very often you come to me, but I never once saw you to be happy, happy with life! What's bothering you, Dzidziu? After all, those black clouds which had so long hung over you, have already been dispelled! (Pause, during which waits for a response Ruta Zdzislaw, but it receives no) Maybe you have a problem, Zdzisiu with which you can not handle? Why I did not tell him? Who as anyone, but I can trust!


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (vaguely, casually):

Give me a break, Mom ...


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (despairing):

my son the way, for I, his mother, sc I feel that something is wrong! Why do not you want me to confide in, cry? If we honestly talk at once would make you easier for the soul!


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (in the same way as before):

Mom, I ask you ...


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA: How do I

you feel better? It can make you tea, Dzidziu? Will not you? This can of coffee? (Seeing that a former UB-sheep shows no interest in these proposals) And can you bring a prostitute, Zdzisiu? When I last had a girlfriend in my arms? Do not you remember? Child, you starve to death! And I saw in Młodzianowicach new courtesan - a pretty, with blue eyes! You do not want this, Dzidziu? Are you sure that you liked it!


pause, during which neither Zdzislaw or Ruta is not revived.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (tearfully, with compassion and pity):

Oh Dzidziu when I see your sad face, my heart is a country! I am reminded of those awful moments in 1952 when angry militiamen brought you - such a poor and skatowanego - the Old Town Square in Warsaw, then you hung by the feet on a special gallows. People mocked you cried, you've earned yourself a lot and that you should die as soon as possible. And I just stood prior to the gallows and I cried - at some distance from you, because the MO did not allow me to come nearer. Stabat Mater Dolorosa ...


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (irritated, testily):

You know what, Mom? You are clumsy! You see, I feel like the underdog and still remind me of those events, if you wanted to sink me even more! Maybe you gave yourself such "memories" what!


Baumfeldowa Ruta gets up from his chair, walks over to hug him and Zdzislaw very warmly.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (with despair, screaming):

Ah, Dzidziu, forgive me that I hurt! I really do not want you to feel my even worse! But think how it can feel a mother who sees her own child in this state ...


Ruta Zdzislaw wilderness and "putting up" for good.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (the words to "Holy Cross Lament" - "sorrows of Our Lady of the Cross", a tone, as if you really had a son dying before his eyes):

"Son nice and elected
Spread with his mother his wounds;
A wszekom you, my son a nice bore in his heart,
A Ensolv you faithfully served. Speak
k'matce, to bych cheered;
Because now you're going away from me, my hope is nice.
Son, bych you have low, or two bych
assist you: your head awry
WISA, TEC bych I rested;
blood flowing after you, TEC bych I utarła;
Drinking calling, piciać bych you gave, but not tear
dosiąc Thy holy body.
O, angel Gabryjele,
Where is it your wedding,
What have I somehow obiecował him very much,
A rzekący ... "


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (with sudden fury, bellowing):

Mom, shut up!


Baumfeldowa becomes as branded. The room is quiet for a moment. When the old lady shakes from the shock, it gets very indignant face and gives Zdzislaw murderous gaze.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (karcącym tone):

Zdzisław, like you says to me? What kind of behavior? Apologize to me right now!


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (insincerely, for St. Peace):

sorry.


Ruta After hearing an apology calms down and sits on a chair at the table.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (quietly, gently):

Well, what, Zdzisiu? However, it can tell me what happens? But I will not laugh, not throwing meat!


Baumfeld reflects, for a moment, then decides to tell his mother about his worries.


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD:

See, Mom, what kind of life he writes screenplays. In 1946, after long efforts, during which showed off his innate shrewdness and cunning, was accepted to work at the District Office of Public Safety in Młodzianowicach. The then director of PUBP, Nieprzebąd Torwald Motowidełko ...


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (amused chuckling):

Motowidełko? It's his real name?


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (impatiently):

No, his real name is Jakoktochce. (Much quieter) In any case, he already felt that I was a very talented man who reaches a lot in life and bring glory to the People's Poland. The second director PUBP, Waldebert Werfelberg, who came to us from Warsaw in 1947, was identical sentences. Although it is often upset and even angry with your laziness and insubordination, he saw me as an extremely effective investigator. Acted in Security Office for six years and achieved success after success. Through my hands over a lot of AK members, NSZ-men, WiN-men and other enemies of the people who have left on them - like a sieve - a number of useful evidence. Even the deputy director of UB młodzianowickiego, Mroczysława Kalinowska-Wojcik, who hated me at first sight, she had to admit that it possessed considerable ability to conduct hearings.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (maliciously):

Well, you had the ability in this regard ... But sometimes you come to the house in clothes stained blood. This resulted, rogue that I had for you, more things to wash.


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (ignoring her mother, continues his story):

appreciated my work, I appreciated a lot, I was someone earning much money, I did shopping in the stores behind yellow curtains, while the majority of citizens lived in poverty . People felt awe me, bowed to me in the zone and celebrated with me with kid gloves. I had lots of Adorers - girls and even married women śliniły to see me, dreaming secretly, I took them in her arms and worked out. Some - I mean Maria Lolita - were able to establish permanent cooperation with the UB, just to be able to get along with me on a regular basis. (Sighs) Yeah ... Maria Lolita was my constant lover ... But it must be emphasized that we created will never view in the traditional sense. There were a couple, although many people earnestly trying to convince us. The only thing we shared and business is sex treated as consideration for the denunciations made by it. Marysia I advanced, because that agreement was between us - she reported, and I rewarded her for it. I've never loved and thought was his partner, but after ktoryms orgasm she actually fell in love with me.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (proudly):

And remember, Dzidziu, who will ścielił bed and doing morning breakfast! Until today, some accuse me of kuplerstwo (not to be confused with pimping and pimping)!


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD:

I know, Mom, and I remember about your merits ...


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (yet proud):

Well, I just wanted my son to love in humane conditions and not in the barn such as Sulpicius Frost. Oh ... my time, something that has not passed ... But it was a different era, the interwar. You know, Dzidziu that before the war młodzianowicki district was dominated by the National Democratic Party? I remember this one guy with the ONR Falanga ... not liked it, very not liked ...


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (impatient with unnecessary digressions):

Back to my story: for the Stalinist, I felt like someone great, because I was the person better than most młodzianowiczan. In the end I overdid with this confidence, I was fired from his job and decided to go to Warsaw in search of happiness. There happened to me something that forever changed my life. I was sentenced to death on the initiative of the Director of the Department of Investigation Ministry of Public Security, Joseph Rozanski - with the approval of my former boss, Waldeberta Werfelberga. As you mention the same, killed me, but my death was a clinical death, and soon regained consciousness (kuźwa, well, that I missed buried alive!). Because of clinical death woke up almost immediately, but I came out of the morgue until two days later, when my hunger, thirst and impatience became stronger than fear. And when the time is right, I emigrated to the United States to prevent a second attempt on his life.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (to herself):

killed him and fled ...


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (catching statement Ruta): Before he fled

: rose again the third day in fulfillment of official letter ... PUBP. (Returning to the topic) Anyway, in the U.S. found a perfect peace and security. How easy to guess, took up various jobs, I had many lovers, and interests. And then ... Well, you know, what happened next. In 1959, he called me an old acquaintance, Tryfiliusz Zielinski, and informed me that in Poland had become so safe that it can safely return. I listened to him, and when I got to Młodzianowic, I was immediately arrested on suspicion of Stalinist crimes. (With anger and indignation) The cyst proved to be an officer Zielinski Service Security, designed to download to my country! Zapluty trillion pledged to trap me, and I let myself be caught in it, although I was able to remain in America and live there hulaszczo-dissolute life!


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (sympathetically):

Bos stupid Zdzisiu. And your sister has been repeatedly asked you over the phone, you no chances and left the United States.


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (impatiently):

Mom, after all, remember ... Anyway, we talked about it several times ... Anyway, soon after my arrest started my process. During several hearings prokuratorka, Baldomera Wojciuk, stretched to light all of my UB-Ecki offense. She talked about how the men slipped the needle under the fingernails or just nails them these rescued as prisoners fought with fists, a club, a whip and other items, such as patting their teeth, as przypalałem their cigarettes, and thus depriving them of sleep and the possibility relieve oneself, how many days compelled them to stand in the cold as they poured cold water as I called them, intimidating and pomawiałem of imaginary actions. Emphasized that the full deliberately inflicted pain of his victims, and I did havoc in their psychikach. Also mentioned about these people, where death sentences have done and those who inadvertently zamęczyłem.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (sadly, slowly):

Yes, Dzidziu ... I was on all of these hearings, so exactly what I remember ... I also remember some of your statements of victims and their families ... My God, this one woman, Teonilla April, so terribly She was crying ... that you have received the meaning of life ...


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD:

łzawych After all these "performances" and the presentation of evidence, I knew that it is unlikely I will manage to avoid punishment. When I approached the last hearing, I decided on a serious conversation with my lawyer, a doctor of legal sciences Kunibert Adamczakiem. I said to him: "Doctor, do be honest with me ... Please tell me the truth ... Is it so wrong? Is there no hope for me? Why can still do something to save me? Maybe there is still little chance of that I can come of this? Doctor ... I am prepared for the worst ... but it's still not a sentence! Yet not all is lost. " When later I repeated this conversation Zdzisławie, my "friendly" sister said that I talked to a lawyer and doctor.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (with conviction):

I was right!


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD:

As the recall, the sentence was announced on Sept. 1, 1960 year. Until today, my ears they sound terrifying words Genadii Kryjak judge: "... and condemn him to a term of eight years of imprisonment .... " When I heard this sentence, you just made me ill!


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (honestly, emotional voice):

I also did poorly, Dzidziu! My child, my only son, was sentenced to such a harsh punishment! I do not deny Zdzisiu that torturowałeś people, many of them sent to the other world. But the judge Kryjak should have taken into account two things. First, you were not a common criminal, acted within the legal professional! How can you punish for someone that does what belongs to him? Do honest work in state institutions is a crime? Second, you're not a bad man, you're just sick! Sadism and psychopathy is a terrible disease, for which the patient's responsibility. It's not your fault that you are having problems with the psyche (because psychopathy is a matter of psychology) and sexuality (because it is a matter of sexual sadism.) How can you punish someone for being sick? Be compassionate to the sick, and not poison your life! (Again, rising from a chair, and tenderly hug a former UB-eka) My dear child ... Poor, misunderstood rejected by the human baby ... How can you not love a sick child? They wanted me to answer you, as then, in 1952! And I was wearing you on his hands, his breast-fed ...!


Ex-officer of the District Public Security Bureau rather naughtily wyszarpuje to embrace his mother.


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (angrily):

Well, right, Mom! The judge issued the sentence, people began to get excited, that ferocious criminal - who tore the nails from the fingers prisoners and beat them into unconsciousness - to be Finally, punished, and you wyskoczyłaś of durnymi texts in the style of "my dear szkraby", "my Dzidziu tiny", "my son the only-begotten" ... What is worse, wyjęłaś some old pictures, which appear as an infant, and started to clamor, "Look, people! This is my Zdzisiu, my dearest child! How can you condemn such Zdzisio to eight years in prison? ". (From the irrepressible rage) kuźwa, I would prefer to die there, at the Old Town Square in Warsaw, than re-live the embarrassing! I kiełbolę ... What a Degenerate mother ... So to make fun of his own son ... Makabra!


Ruta covers her mouth with his hands, as if something scared.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (with despair and horror):

Dzidziu, sorry!


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (irritated, mockingly):

Dzidziu Dzidziu ... ... Forgive yourself these spieszczenia, well! I'm a grown man, I'm 41 years old, and you call me Dzidzia, which is associated with a baby any more! (Commanding tone of voice) You call me, Zdzislaw, possibly Zdziśkiem, you know?


Mother Baumfelda sits back in his chair.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (with contrition in his voice):

son, forgive me if I accidentally caused you pain! But consider: Who has helped you so "bamboozle" the appropriate bodies that recognize you as insane? Who helped you to convince these people that you should be treated, not jail? Whom to thank for the fact that finally obtained the label "psychopath" and got out of jail after a month? Although after his release from prison przesiedziałeś three more months in a psychiatric hospital, but it's still a miracle that you are not kept - as planned - a whole eight years!


NARRATOR visible (audible only to the audience):

Interesting fact: the action "TragiFarsy 14" is set in 1962. This is exactly the year in which the Americans Ken Kesey's novel published Fri Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. " Is this a coincidence or sign of the times? Thank you for your attention, the end points of interest!


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (ironically):

descended on me Amazing Grace - Amazing Grace.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (seriously, nodding his head):

yeeaaah wonderful grace ... ... This is it ...


In the background plays the popular tune, the Protestant religious song "Amazing Grace", known in Poland as "Amazing Grace" or "Before Sunrise Wake up Night." Then the music stops.


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (returning to the main topic of our conversation):

You know, Mom, what do you all say?


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (interesting answers):

No?


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD:

Cause I want you noticed what I am: an unspeakable malice fate. Look at me, please. Here I am, Zdzislaw Baumfeld Boniface, born January 31, 1921 year. Formerly an officer of the Security and admired for the effectiveness of law enforcement officer, a citizen respected by the local community, the object of countless sighs of women, well-paid employee of an important state institution, the customer "shops behind yellow curtains, a man identified with the authority and power. And now: the social outcast, a pariah bypassed a wide berth, and widely despised criminal lunatic freak cursed, condemned for ever public enemy, which even SB did not want to see in their ranks. (Looking meaningfully at her mother) You know, how does that feel?


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA:

How?


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (sadly, in despair, screaming):

As the novel A Little Princess Frances Hodgson Burnett!


Baumfeldowa violent bursts into tears.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (sobbing): Ah

, Zdzisiu! My you are a small, despised, honorable royal son!


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD:

Like A Little Princess, I lost everything I had. Los took my position in society, well-paying jobs, friends, success with women, favoring political reality, and even sympathy Maria Lolita ... The only thing I can do is imagine it is like it used to ... (breaks down) kuźwa! Imagine! As some wanker!


desperate communist hides his face in his hands, then again it reveals. In the room there is a silence, broken by sobs and sobs of his mother. Suddenly, the woman is calm, cheer, and looks with great favor on the ex-officer Stalin's secret police.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (as if it dawned upon revealing thought): But ...

Zdzisiu! A Little Princess After the end of the book once again become a Princess!


Zdzislaw Baumfeld looks with amazement at the rue, and also to cheer. Doing at the same mine Fri "And, oh yeah! That it previously ran is not! Mom, thank you. "


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (heat, put a hand on the arm of his son):

see, Zdzisiu that you have the Little Prince. You will see and will remember my words.


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (gently, pretending to be innocent):

I hope they will.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (seriously):

Have hope, my son. And remember that no matter what happens, Mom will always love you.


In the background you hear a song from the show czołówkową "Klan" ("As the seasons change Vivaldi light in your eyes ...").


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (encouragingly, after umilknięciu song):

Not zjadłbyś apples, Dzidziu?


Baumfeld, quite unexpectedly, jumps up from his chair and walks up very close to the mother (as they used to Vespasian Pussies and other prisoners interviewed by them.)


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (angrily, threatening to punch Rucia):

kuźwa! How do you call me again Dzidzia, those wkiełbolę!


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (horrified):

Z-Zdzisiu! What are you? You have just been so good, and now ...?


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (without leaving a fist):

Shut up! I've got a really pretty! You're not my mother, you're nobody!


Former UB-ek hit his mother in the head, and this makes a short squeak and puts a hand to his aching body parts.


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (with a mixture of anger, resentment and reproach):

All these misfortunes, which are related to my person, it's your fault. That you have given me the world, perhaps just to make this world out of spite. You've created a monster like Dr. Frankenstein and fucking - instead of being penitent - doing a good face to a bad game. People look at you as the source of misery and pathology, because not only are they born murderous beast, it's still ułatwiłaś her early exit from prison. Highly praised his son, as you know, he is a sadist and a psychopath, but I do not see in their behavior is absolutely nothing wrong. Do not bring me umiałaś the normal human. If you could, probably would go the other way and do not zbabrałbym my life. Also, dozens of other people have avoided the fate of the fucking, which is in such detail prokuratorka told Baldomera Wojciuk. Rozpieściłaś me like a dog salon. A malicious say that you should have to dump me from the rocks, when I was still weak and defenseless baby. Kiełbol up, Mom! I hate you, you Pindo!


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (the bad):

say yes, Zdzisiu, because going through a midlife crisis - the second time in his life of rebellion!


młodzianowickiego The former officer of the UB begins to beat Rute.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (generously, being whipped):

forgive you, son! I forgive you, because ... AAAAAAA! Because you're in a difficult age! (Getting more and harder hits) Aaaauuuuuu! Zdzisiu ... stop it! Stop it!


Baumfeld cease to torment the mother. For a moment there is a tense silence.


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (tired and panting after "exercise"):

know that when I walk the streets Młodzianowic, people stuck to me and tell me to "greet" the mother? You know I speak of you as that which gave birth to a criminal and refused to allow the imposition him to justice? You know, they use sayings like "everything is out of the house" and "apple does not fall far from the tree"?


Ex-officer młodzianowickiego PUBP removed from his pocket a folded sheet of cubes, bend it and shows Rucia.


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (showing her mother a card):

you see it? Recently I got a letter from an anonymous sender. Listen to what is written here ...
(Starts to read the contents of the letter)
your old copies of the nose with a shovel.
your old sow corn in the field of glory.
your old watering flower century.
Your old is not barred.
puts your old bubbles.
Your Old enter into force upon promulgation.
your old praises the day before sunset.
your food seasoned old salt of the earth.
your old Dante doing the scene.
your old fluid from the shock.
Your Old entails certain legal consequences.
cares about your old Curzon Line.
Your Old Kisi cabbage in a barrel of laughter. Old
your palm reflects the priority. Old
your growing cornucopia. Old
your head hurts the family.
your old sleeps like a stone milestone.
Your old is the same as the finger of God.
your old closes in on itself with a key.
Your Old meets in the woods Golden Fleece.
Your Old weaves like the tortures of Tantalus Piekarski.
your old ate his fill of fear.
Your old is the fifth wheel of the car Drzymały.
your old sings Filipinkach.
Your Old zakrochmala strusiu emu on the FRG-u.
Your old is so thick that the sooner a camel pass through the eye of a needle than it is.
Your old is so empty that when your old beats her, it can be heard tinkling sounds a'la copper or a clanging cymbal. Your
Old drained to half mast.
Your Old is a villain.
your old copies of the Trojan horse in the stable Augeas.
your old knight-errant is immaculate.
Your Old lost face in the war.
Your old has a heart of stone. Your Old
ends meet Gordian knot.
Your Old is as hungry as a wolf in sheep's clothing. Your Old
not heard of Vladimir Lenin.
your old wants to shoot us like ducks in journalism.
your old went up in smoke to Kanossy.
Your Old throws the words to the wind of history.
Your old caught a cold during the thaw gomułkowskiej.
Your Old bite in the Polish language.
Your old are as pure as crocodile tears.
(Ends read the contents of the letter)
Only one person could write something like that. Pussy.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (astonished):

Excuse me?


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD:

pussy. Vespasian pussy. Just forgot that my father ... I mean: my old one has been dead for two years, I rode a freight train him.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (sadly, sadly):

fact. Poor Jedediasz ... He died so pathetic, unworthy, even TragiFarsową death ... But he could die while performing their duties, as champion of work!


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (ignoring the mother's statement):

pussy Vespasian, his handwriting and silly sense of humor, I know very closely, because I had the dubious pleasure to lead an investigation on this man. Old story, which I'll tell you ... Anyways, after those months spent in the building UB pussy horribly hates me and wishes me all the worst. He is also disappointed because I hoped that these would be severely punished for such methods as applied by him and other people. Bother him that instead of sitting in jail, I live in the wild and sometimes I meet him in public places. And because I can not in any way harm the inability to compensate for the continuing senseless, provocative behavior originating from 1948. (Sighs) Oh, old times ... speaks in me a longing for the lost paradise ...


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (tenderness, warmth, as if she forgot that just been beaten by his own son):

I understand you, my dear Zdzisiu ... You've got something of a Little Princess, the heroine of the novel by Frances Hodgson Burnett ... But I'm sure that once everything returns to normal, and again you'll be happy ...


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (bitterly): No

so ... "Your old praises the day before sunset" ...


Long pause, during which Baumfeldowa gives the impression that she wondered about something.


RUTA BAUMFELDOWA (seriously, slowly):

Listen Zdzisławie. You told me today about what you have at heart, so let that I also tell you something. It may seem strange, but last many times thought about what actually I am. Am I really overprotective, blinded her mother, who spoil their son to such an extent that it became demoralized, selfish, violent, lacking morality beast? Or maybe I'm someone else? Why is it so much I love you, because I know how many people are hurt or even killed? Why is it so much I love you, since I myself have experienced the humiliation of your hand, fear and pain? From the logical point of view, you ought to give up, I should hate you and break off all relations with you. But I love you ... Can it be understood, justified? Is the gift of someone like you love is ethical? Am I entitled to feel any positive feelings you? It's hard to say. Maybe I'm just stupid, naive and lacking honor. But ... Zdzisiu, I do not care if my attitude is sinful or sinless. I also do not care what people think about me and other people and see if anyone understands me. I know one thing: very, very much I love you. After I'm just your mother and I can not imagine that I could not love you.


Zdzislaw looks dazed Ruta words, yet zawstydzonego its previous aggression. Although it would respond quickly to a confession of the mother, the moment is not able to do with each squeeze. In the end the man regains control of yourself.


ZDZISŁAW BAUMFELD (honestly with repentance, anachronistic use of the words from the song "Cleanin Out My Closet" by Eminem):

"I'm sorry, Mom. I never wanted to hurt you. I never wanted to make you cry. But tonight, explaining his personal affairs. "



END

Natalia Julia Smith,
April 13-18, 2011,

0 comments:

Post a Comment