again for pro-abortion ignorance
I explain how the cow Abel
a long time trying to explain aborcjoentuzjastom that - from a scientific point of view - the unborn child is a the same man as any of us. Scientists have determined, after all, that at the time of conception / fertilization, a sperm penetrating an egg (I recommend to remember this definition!) Created an entirely new organism, which has its own DNA and belongs to the human species. Later, this organism is growing, and its development continues without interruption until his death (a man, depending on age, is called variously: zygote, embryo, fetus, newborn, infant, child, teenager, adult, old man. You can not, however, denied that that lifelong learning is the same as the human organism. Miracles do not exist man can not turn into another human, much less a leopard, pike, porcupine, vulture, lobster or ladybug). Unfortunately, experience shows that these facts - although seemingly simple - there are understandable for all audiences.
thing for some incomprehensible
When I explain to others, where babies come from and what is their biological identity, some readers everything is mixed up in their heads. Because they do not know whether or not they understand such a complex, scientific terms like "body" or "DNA", get into a veritable confusion and frustration. Although they have clearly stated that a new organism of the species Homo sapiens (or man) is formed at the time of sperm penetration egg, are not always able to absorb up to this fact. Ask the curious questions like "Is sperm, it is man? And the egg? ". This indicates that they are not able to distinguish between gametes from the zygote.
Although it bothers me constantly explaining the same thing, I'll try to explain again what the propagation of Homo sapiens (remember: Homo sapiens to human biological nazwa. Thus a creature that belongs to the species Homo sapiens, a human being. It is not possible, that a representative of our species something other than a human being, for example małpiatką, prairie dog, Hummingbird, a kangaroo or a stingray.) I will try to use the simplest and most understandable language for which I can afford.
simple language for simple people, simple
People, listen! It is something like egg. This egg cell is formed in the female body, or a female Homo sapiens. The egg is the germ cell, which means that it is used to make children. In terms of genetics, the egg is part of a woman's body. Do not have their own DNA, only DNA of the woman. There is a separate body from the species Homo sapiens. And since they constitute a separate organism of the species Homo sapiens, it is not a man.
is also something like a sperm. Formed sperm in the male body, or a male Homo sapiens. Just as the egg is the germ cell and is used to make children. At a genetic level, is part of the body of man. Does not have its own DNA, is not an individual organism of the species Homo sapiens. And if not a separate organism of the species Homo sapiens, it is not a man.
Man and woman having sex, a child is doing. Sperm penetrates the ovum. Zygote is formed, which has its own DNA and is a separate body of the species Homo sapiens. If the zygote has its own DNA and is a separate organism of the species Homo sapiens, it is human. The egg (which was part of a woman and not a separate body) and sperm (which was part of a man and did not constitute a separate body) created a new organism.
This organism, a child takes up residence in a woman's body and gradually expanding. After nine months, is born, if born early, premature to call it. Born child is still growing, until it becomes an adult. Then he begins to age and eventually dies. Simple? Sure, easy. It is the knowledge of fourth grade elementary school.
Jobs underlying
If you still do not understand what I try to tell him, let him know that I've simply can not explain human sexual reproduction. The above description was trying to write an uncomplicated and popular (not to say popular) language - in order to reach both the uneducated Stas with Goat Wolka and the Warsaw wykształciucha, who graduated from the humanities, but remembers nothing of the nature of school lessons and biology. As you can see, I work at the root like Stasia Bozowska from "Siłaczki" because I want people to understand basic scientific fact: that the unborn child is a human being from conception until death. If the public understand and accept this truth, you can finally stop legitimized the murder of such children with impunity?
relic from the Middle Ages
often repeated argument by which an unborn child becomes a human being until some time after conception, is a relic from the Middle Ages. The former preached superstition fact that human beings become the essence of only human "on the fortieth day of life" (I do not know, however, whether medieval mędrkom - with St. and St. Augustine. Thomas at the helm - was about forty days after conception, or about forty days from birth). As a person of the second decade of the twenty-first century, having an open mind and knows to make today's scientists, trying to fight the mental backwardness of the people and eradicate superstition dangerous for social intercourse.
I realize that people like me are exposed to criticism, and even aggression on the part of groups attached to the rigid beliefs. There will always be people who will try with me, "argue" with the emotional and religious arguments, such as those that ridiculed the article "pro-abortion Against the darkness." But they do not wskórają, because - to paraphrase the words of Adam Mickiewicz - a "wise man's eye glass and say to me, stronger than the feeling and belief."
Adasević stator of the methods abortionists
problem with killing unborn children is not only a backward, medieval worldview, but also medieval methods reference to man's death. Let me quote the words of Belgrade Stojan Adasevića gynecologist - a man who murdered tens of thousands of unborn children. Adasević recent reports made by the abortion itself, tells about how the child tore limbs, trunk and crushed him holding a still beating heart. So-called "certificate of Stojan Adasevića can be found on many websites (I pulled them from the portal Obory.com.pl):
" I do not know exactly how many abortions have done, because I have not been driving the current statistics. According to my calculations, that for sure this was more than 48 000 and less than 62 000th Last time in my life, I thought. I started to abortion. I turned on the ultrasound and clearly see the child in the fourth month, I see them in profile, as he keeps his finger in his mouth and sucks. I'm starting an abortion. Extend the uterus, put pliers and pull. Amniotic fluid begins to flow. I take out the pliers and I see that I hold in their little hand. Child tore his hand.
lay hand on the table, but the nerve with severed arm just went to the place where was spilled alcohol. I handle a sudden she began to move. I felt uncomfortable, but I continue treatment. Again, I put the pliers and pull out the interior. This time, a small foot. I think to myself, so do not put it on the stain alcohol. At this point, behind my back, the midwife, who carries the instruments to four other abortion, collapses and equipment with a bang, falling on the tiled floor.
bang is that it jumps up, let go of the handle of pliers and leg, he falls right next to the handle. And it starts to move. For the first time in my life, I see something like this and handle, and the same leg moving. I think to myself: you have everything that was in the womb, ground to a pulp and have already drawn a shapeless mass. I am beginning to grind, crush, crush. I take out the pliers and ... This was probably the scariest moment of my life. I hold in my hand, people's heart that still beats. I see how a heart beats, slower and slower until it finally stops beating. Then I realize that killed a man. I understood it, like many people I killed in my life. "
Social Blindness
In Poland, the type of "treatment" are the most legitimate in three cases: when the pregnancy endangers the mother's life, when fertilization is caused by rape or incest and when the unborn child is seriously ill. In most countries, both in the West and the East, you can kill the unborn child also for other reasons. You can pourywać his arms and legs, slit the belly, remove the internal organs, smash his head and did not pay for it are absolutely no consequences (interesting fact: there are only nine countries in which there is complete ban on killing unborn children. Here are their names: Laos, Maldives, Vatican City, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Tuvalu, Chile, Uruguay). The Middle Ages? Yes, and it is the most negative sense!
From my observation is that most of them do not have anything against the killing of these children, that is enthusiastic about rozczłonkowywania, bleeding and crushing human beings. How does this relate to official figures, according to which psychopaths constitute only 2-3% of the population? In my opinion, these statistics are drastically understated. Probably so as not to frighten normal people, ie, sensitive to others' harm and abiding ethics.
intellectual level, and "mature" emotional abortionists
To prove that some people aborcjoentuzjastów irrational, cynical and devoid of any empathy, I will cite a fragment of a pro-abortion song "fetuses" by Arka Satana. This piece, composed to the tune of "Cherry, Cherry Lady Modern Talking, perfectly illustrates the intellectual level and maturity (or rather: immaturity) emotional many abortionists:" When I was born like a nut, then fell off my dick. Scrotum no, yes, that fact, I'm so sorry. Crematoria dawn, you hear the smack of fetuses. Sleep gin with the umbilical cord, I'm so sorry. I lost my stool, it was my last shot. Fetuses, embryos, fetuses, throw you into the water in a plastic grid, to ruchaniu fish. Fetuses, embryos, fetuses, provide any wzwody, when you are dead, then tapped. " I think this quotation defines the term "pro-abortion ignorance." I congratulate the absence of reason! As the saying goes: to his feet healed, because the head is already too late!
Completion
To be honest, gradually lose faith in the fact that I can speak aborcjoentuzjastom to reason. Most of them are deaf to all arguments, completely closed to the scientific facts and disgusted by ethical principles. Not only does not distinguish between the gametes of the zygote, it is still a lack of sensitivity to others' harm. There is a very high probability that people - both in Poland and outside its borders - will be stuck for a long time in the mental Ages. Too bad, really a shame. What more can I say? ...
Natalia Julia Smith,
10 April 2011
0 comments:
Post a Comment