Monday, December 5, 2005

Piano Kate Nash Sheet Music

bit of relaxation for people with strong nerves

http://www.muglets.com/1GTI


calling man to a brothel and ordered the house girl for the night.
-And what do you want, blonde, brunette or maybe ginger?
-A I do not care and so amblyopia.
-A is to be high, low?
-Whatever, I have no legs.
-A may have a little bit if you lean in the carcass?
-Whatever, I have no hands.
-It can you not have interest?
-interest that I have. And what do you think that the number of twisted?


- marry with me?
- No.
- It's down!


-Hi bogdan, overthrew what u hear more go to Basia,
-No, I do not go
-O is good, because I heard it was a terrible whore
-I married her
After all, the whole town-it was
-20 thousand. But those city



Rusek, Germany, and Pole talk about the achievements of contemporary medicine.
Rusek: us next to a woman broke a grenade, both her hands urwalo and assemble the deck of the hospital is now wiolaczelistka best in the country.
Germany: urwalo guy in our legs and in the hospital with him so we assemble jestteraz best runner in the country.
Pole in our guy came on anti-personnel mine as it exploded was only ponim dick, and so it is now assemble with my boss.



takes the match in water polo. Roman runs with the ball at goal rivals. Dostrzału gearing up ...- Give to Rysiek! - Screaming classmates.
Roman did not hear.
- Provide, to .. Rysiek ball! - Tear up the coach. Roman
not hear fluid
.- Enter the Rysiek! Enter the Rysiek! - Yelling mob in the stands.
Roman did not hear. Swims, he throws the ball, shoots.
- Goal! Scored a goal! - Enjoys.
- Well, fuck the goal! Ryszard drowned!


two cows are sitting on a tree and chew nails, flies a herd of vices. Head of vises, flies, and asks:
- Cows, which way to Morocco?
an equivalent - right?
and flew right Sidzą on, chewing nails, all of a sudden a flock of flies next imadeł.Szef vises, flies, and asks:
- Cows which way to Morocco? "One said - to the left!
lewoSidzą and flew in on, chewing nails, until finally one asks the other
- You ... and why do one say to the right and second left?!
- A dick so much vices in Morocco?


Instead of getting married. Just find a girl you do not like and buy her a house



American spacecraft flew to Mars ... landed ... already starting to gather all of a sudden podlecialo two such funny green Martians and bzzzzzzzzz bzzzzz wyjsciowe.Amerykanie welded the door trying to get ... 10 minutes, 30 minutes ... later than August udalo.Wyszli and there have already met a greater group of Marsjan.No so I greet you and ask:
- "Why do we exit doors zaspawaliscie" naco
Martians.
- "Always do the new, but it's probably not a problem-just the Poles were here ... Colleagues and welded the door after 5 minutes they were already outside ... and even gifts they brought. " Americans
- "Gifts, Poles? Impossible, what sort of gifts? "
Martian -" nothing extraordinary, some a beating, but it got everyone! "




are two trenches: German and polski.I just fighting each other, shoot each other, but So far none of the stronnikogo not passed. Until finally one of the Poles said
- Te, which is the most popular German name?
- Hmmmm ... Maybe Hans? - Oh Good! Hans cry, and maybe some deer to go to lean and cry zastrzelimy.No:
- Hans!
- I!? - Szwabe be emptied ... JEB! He got the ball.
- Hans! - I?! - JEB! Next ...
- Hans! - I?! - JEB!
And so the broken, there are only a few ... the Krauts sit and think
- so too can we do?

- I! What is the common name for Polish?
- May Zdzichu?
- I gut! I roar:
- Zdzichu! - (Pause)
- Zdzichu! - (Pause)
- Zdzichu!
- Zdzich not be on vacation ... It is you, Hans?
- I! - JEB


real conversation recorded at the frequency of sea alarmowejcanal 106 Spaniards and Americans between 16 Oct 1997.
Spaniards (the scratchy phone) ... Here, Says A-853, please change your course by 15 degrees to avoid a collision, you go straight at us, distance 25 milmorskich.
Americans (crackles in the background) ... We suggest you change course 15 degrees to the north
English: Negatively ... We repeat: Go your course 15 degrees napoludnie to unknac collision ....
Americans (one can hear a different voice) Here the captain, says maritime StanowZjednoczonych America, continue to suggest, change swojkurs 15 degrees north to avoid collision.
Spaniards: we can not take such a decision, because it is not considered zasluszna nor possible at this moment! Your change your course 15 stopnina south otherwise come to a collision ...!!!! Americans: This is CAPTAIN RICHARD JAMES, who commands the USS LINCOLN, JACKETS WAR OF THE UNITED STATES ...!!!! AS SECOND DOWIELKOSCI ship American fleet, also note ZEJESTEMY Escorted by four submarines, six destroyers and 2KRAZOWNIKI, a walk to the Gulf CELUPRZEPROWADZENIA OPERATION! DO NOT SUGGEST, AND DEMAND, THAT YE ZMIENILIKURS 15 degrees!! OTHERWISE WE WILL BE NECESSARY PODJACDZIALANIA To ensure the safety of the ship SO, HOW united forces of the coalition. WY duly PANSTWASPRZYMIERZONEGO, ARE MEMBER OF NATO AND THE COALITION ... ZADAMSTANOWCZO subordination and COURSE CHANGES ...!!!!
English: Tu Salas says Juan Manuel Alcantara, we are in two, eskortujenas our dog, we have with one another our food, two beers and a canary, which Now sleep ... We have supported each other and Radio La Coruna kanalu106 marine alarm control ... Does not succeed in no place and say DOWAS from the mainland, the lighthouse A-853, Z COAST GALICJI.NIE have any information that shitty places take RANKINGUWSRODHISZPANSKICH lighthouses ... CAN take measures NAJAKIE ONLY YOU COME Ochota to ensure BEZPIECZENSTWOWASZEGO fucking ship, which in a moment founder on the caves, SO AGAIN suggest to change course 15 DEGREES NAPOLUDNIE to avoid a collision, OK ??????
Americans :????????????????????



new geography teacher comes to class to class and says:
- Today we will talk about what is a globe.
Class on the chorus: - Get out you old bitch!
teacher burst into tears, ran out of class and went to the director.
- Colleague - says the director. - I'll show you how to deal with them.
After a while, the director enters the classroom and begins:
- Hey, little motherfuckers!
- forehead, bald prick!
- Today will be about how to assume a condom on a globe.
- On the globe? - Surprised the class. - And what is a globe?
- From the very start ...


- Ma'am, I think the lady in love - said the ten-Johnny to the teacher.
- I'm sorry Johnny, but I do not like children.
- Who likes, we think!



sits Bush and Prime Minister of Pakistan at a bar where a guy comes and asks the bartender:
- Is not that Bush and Prime Minister of Pakistan? "Barman said:
- Tak.Gość approaches them and asks:
- What are you doing guys?
- planning the war in Afghanistan
- And what will happen?
- kill 14 million Afghans and one bicycle mechanic ....
- One bike mechanic?
To which Bush to Prime Minister:
- See, I told you that nobody cares about 14 million Afghans.



Friend doctor rode the highway and suddenly felt the urgent potrzebęodwiedzenia secluded place. Drove to the nearest stacjibenzynowej and went to the Temple of Musing. Once you've sat and siękoncentrował, he heard someone enter the cabin next door. After a while, the cabin is over ztejże question
- Hey, what's with you?
Our friend felt foolish, generally did not talk to strangers in fact, trump even in such a place ... But uncertainly answered
- Nothing, everything is fine ...
- Listen and tell me what you gonna do now?
- Well, I do not know ... - A familiar feel increasingly embarrassed tąwymianą sentences. - I'm going to Gdansk and then go back to Katowice ...
- You know what, I'll call you later ... Some fool in the toilet obokodpowiada to all my questions.



guy returns home from the doorway and yells:
- yessss won the lotto, it managed to SIX, SZOSTKAAA! Roars pleased with himself.
looks, and the wife is sitting here sad and crying.
- What happened - he asks.
For the wife:
- Mama I died today.
guy yells: - Yessssssssssss CUMULATION Whore !!!!!!!!!!



your preschool child to help set up a high Winter butki.Szarpie is tired, goes ...
- Well, come! Sweaty sitting on the floor, the child says:
- But I have shoes ... you look the opposite, actually! Well, it pulls, it kills you gasping ... Phew, last! Draw it up again, gasping, pulled, but do not want to go ... Phew, entered Madam sits, the nozzle and the child says:
- But it's not my shoes ... you dangerously zwężyły eyes. Waited, and again in August lint Shoe ... Last! For a child:
... because these are the shoes of my brother but my mother told me to wear them. Ms.
hands firmly gripped on the cabinet, waited until they stop her to shake and helps the child again buty.Wciągają draw, draw ..... entered!.
- Well - he says you finished - and where you have gloves?
- The boots


After 15 years in prison, convicted ucieka.Najpierw decides to break into a house to get a different clothing, something to eat and maybe a weapon. While searching the house ends up in the bedroom on the sleepy young parke. Male pulls out of bed, and attaches it to the chair, then hinders a woman. When the ends, I kiss her neck and disappears in lazience.Maz leans toward his wife and whispers
- Honey, judging from the clothes, this guy probably escaped from prison and for years was not from a real woman. Widziaialem as you kissed the neck, and he certainly wants to make love to you. Regardless of what happens in August is not the weapon, everything you rob kaze and meet him. I know he's ugly, but very dangerous - unfortunately only in this way, we escaped from this situation. Be strong honey, remember that I love you more than anything!
- Wife replies: Baby
he kissed me in the neck just whispered in your ear, with a fag and thinks you're cute. He asked, where to find petroleum jelly, and I said to him, he lies in the bathroom. Be strong honey, I love you too ....



shepherd said to his son
-you got two outputs, or go to the army, or to marry, how to marry tośprzepadł, and how it will go into the army you got DWO output, or I'll kill Alboni. How do you not kill "Then vanished, and as you kill it you got out DWO: albocię buried in a field or forest. How do you bury the TOS is gone, and you got to the woods jakw DWO output. Or will grow on you like a tree or kszok kszoktoś lost, and how you got the tree DWO output or do with you papiertoaletowy office or office as a "Then vanished like a toilet you got dwowyjścia. Or you will be in either the male toilets in the ladies as tośprzepadł men and women like you got a DWO output. Or you use the przodualbo woman with back. "Then how the back is gone, and how the front is as if you got married.

0 comments:

Post a Comment