Loukachenko
Few leaders today is, What
protect their country's independence
I despise foreign influences,
Because sin is their submission.
Few can stand upright,
While others kneel before the Union
And in return for large donations
His humble waive rights.
Few leaders have the strength to stay with the
its needed,
Few have audacity to despise
Flank, meaninglessness shameful.
Few are able to survive the gales and storms
internal And
painful pressure, blackmail and threats
external.
Few have as much energy,
To take upon his shoulders the whole country
I care to foreign agents
access to power did not.
Few are capable of opening
say what he thinks and feels.
Few can be themselves, when the rest of the PR
ruled forever.
Few recognize that the distribution of
begins by democracy
Glorifying mediocrity, selfishness,
acts perpetrated, not a state right.
Ah, one of those respectable "few"
Loukachenko Are you Alexandre!
That it should take an example,
And not from Tymochenko, Iouchtchenko!
stronger and more persistent
Than Hosni Mubarak, which got cold feet.
more capable and more efficient
Than Tusk, who zadłużył Poland.
Patriot, rejects the NPS
Globalism, EU, World Government.
not playing in politpoprawność,
It is a proud and honorable.
I respect him very much and I like
Although it is not from my homeland. Long live
and stands at his
Our Neighbor, the miracle of the Son, Slavs!
15 February 2011
0 comments:
Post a Comment